ChemSplash 1 Chemical Splash Taped Seams Protection Suit (Yellow) for Hazmat, Paint, and Light Duty Chemicals (2XL, Hood & Boot, Elastic Wrist) (Case of 6)
ChemSplash 1 Chemical Splash Taped Seams Protection Suit (Yellow) for Hazmat, Paint, and Light Duty Chemicals (2XL, Hood & Boot, Elastic Wrist) (Case of 6) by CHEMSPLASH at Cranbury Dental Services. MPN: 7019YT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ChemSplash 1 Personal Protective Clothing is constructed with a proprietary hybrid membrane fabric that helps the wearer stay cool and avoid the risk and discomfort associated with heat stress. Recommended applications include manufacturing, emergency response, environmental cleanup and other situations that have the threat of chemical splash. ChemSplash 1 is available in both taped and serged seam styles. Taped seams improve protection versus coveralls made with serged seams, while serged seame
Product Description & Reviews
ChemSplash 1 Personal Protective Clothing is constructed with a proprietary hybrid membrane fabric that helps the wearer stay cool and avoid the risk and discomfort associated with heat stress. Recommended applications include manufacturing, emergency response, environmental cleanup and other situations that have the threat of chemical splash. ChemSplash 1 is available in both taped and serged seam styles. Taped seams improve protection versus coveralls made with serged seams, while serged seamed garments are the more economical option. The contrasting red stripe of tape style lets you quickly distinguish this taped seam garment from coveralls made with only serged seams.
Features & Highlights
- THE ULTIMATE LIGHT DUTY PROTECTIVE COVERALL: ChemSplash 1 products offer ergonomic advantages for lab and production environments, with coveralls, chemical apron, and full body suit options to protect against common particulates as well as pesticide and new paint.
- BUILT FOR THE JOB: Professional workers in nuclear, oil & gas, industrial, and remediation fields trust International Enviroguard's ChemSplash 1 line for everyday comfort not offered by plastic or standard latex suits. Additional styles available include aprons and sleeves.
- BUILT FOR ACTION: A comfortable neck, one-piece shoulder construction, and gusseted crotch make ChemSplash 1 one of the most comfortable reduced spray and dry particle safety clothing brands on the market. A wide array of sizes makes them a great choice for men, women, big & tall, home, and work.
- AFFORDABLE CONFIDENCE: ChemSplash 1 styles featuring a hood and boots offer excellent protection for blackwater, pesticides, alkalis, blood, acids, and other noxious chemcials. For more protective clothing, explore our ChemSplash 2 and Body Filter 95+ brands.
- 100% SATISFACTION, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FROM INTERNATIONAL ENVIROGUARD: We Guarantee You Will Love Your ChemSplash Protection Suits or your Money Back. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, simply return it for a full refund. Buy from Trusted Amazon Retailer, DISPOSABLE PROTECTIVE GEAR.
Hood & Boot, Elastic Wrist
Have questions about this item (7019YT), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CHEMSPLASH, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
This Durable Disposable 3-layer Protective Coverall Is Designed for General Protection From Particulates Such as Dust, Dirt and Grime. Also Protects Against Light Liquid Splash. Coveralls Are Lightweight for Extra Comfort and Breath Ability. Various Styles Available in Both White and Blue.PROFESSIONAL GRADE PROTECTION: Men and women in remediation, construction, painting, and automotive trust International Enviroguard SMS coverall suits to stop common hazmat particulates, splashes,and oils alike
mpn: 4012-L, ean: 0813383012603,
Typical disposable protective coveralls and lab coats are HOT. They don't breathe - and wearers are uncomfortable. They cause the wearer to sweat and be less productive at the task at hand. Body Filter 95+ is an innovative product, which protects the wearer from the smallest particles - but is breathable to allow moisture vapor (sweat) to escape. This keeps the wearer cooler - but also protected. Body Filter 95+ coveralls are typically used in applications with particulates. This includes paint
Made from breathable, fluid-repellent, heavyweight spunbond polypropylene material. Style features elastic wrists and straight ankles.Closure Type: Zipper. HPIS Classification: 760_20_40_0. Latex free.
mpn: 9012-2XL, ean: 0813383014638,
Wear over your primary FR apparel to protect it from grease, dirt and non-toxic liquids, therefore extending the life of the primary FR. Passes ASTM D6413 vertical flame resistance test. Breathable fabric chars-no flame or molten drip. Elastic wrists & open ankles. Recommended applications include turnarounds, oil / gas manufacturing, and industrial.THE ULTIMATE IN OUTERLAYER DISPOSABLE FR PROTECTION: Lightweight and versatile, PyroGuard CRFR safety clothing offers an additional flame retardant